Our Journey to Matthew

~God created you, a beautiful child, you were just delivered to the wrong address.~

Friday, May 12, 2006

We're leaving very soon....

It's now almost 1am. I am offically 99% unconcious.

All packed, had to pull out a 3rd piece of luggage for all the "gifts" and baby crap.

Going to try to get 1 1/2 hours sleep. Stop laughing, it could happen!

I'll write from Russia, yes this is for sure my last post for a while. I know I said that before but it's for real now.

Thank you Chesley for listening to me whine all the way home from work.
Thank you Johnny for going to get baby stuff with me and saving me from a meltdown in front of the diaper aisle.
Thank you Sue and everyone at work and Marilyn for your warm wishes today.

Love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home