Our Journey to Matthew

~God created you, a beautiful child, you were just delivered to the wrong address.~

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Watermelon Festival 2006 part 2



Don't ask! I don't have a clue want I did wrong to warrant 2 separate posts on the same event but I don't have JK glued to me when I'm posting so there you go. As I was saying....Matthew enjoyed the petting zoo however he enjoyed his hot dog, bright lights and Mommy (yes, Mommy not Daddy this time) winning him a stuffed Tiger on one of the arcade games. I can't believe how blonde he is getting. Now if his eyes turn green or blue I'm really going to freak out. When we met this little bugger, he he had dark brown hair and eyes. Could it possibly be true that lots of love, good nutrition and sunshine make that much of a difference? It sure does with our little Prince.

Until next time, enjoy the pics of the Prince!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home