Our Journey to Matthew

~God created you, a beautiful child, you were just delivered to the wrong address.~

Thursday, September 14, 2006

LA County Fair




On Saturday 9/9/06 we took Matthew to the LA County Fair in Pomona.
When we first got there I won him a Curious George stuffed toy at an arcade game (tossing ping pong balls into floating glass flat ashtrays, I know you are feelng my pain right now). You'd think he at least try to look happy. Oops, forgot to pull down his sunshade hence the "look".

He loved the retired Racehourse outside of the Fairplex, I think the horse sort of liked him too. He was one of the few children the horse did not turn around and ignore. I think his name was Over the Moon or something like that. Been retired for 16 years.

King of the World...no other words needed.

If you click on any picture it will enlarge to full view and make it clearer than this size on the post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home