Our Journey to Matthew

~God created you, a beautiful child, you were just delivered to the wrong address.~

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Vist to Aberdeen





This was Matthew's first visit to Washington to meet my sister and her kids. My birth mother has never met Matthew so she was excited (you'd never know it from the look on her face) to meet her newest grandson. He had a blast at my sister's house, I think she has every toy ever created, a kid's dream come true backyard and living room! I bet he gets a Sit 'N Spin for his birthday, he can forget the Power Wheels Jeep for now...LOL


PS Matthew has discovered vending machines. I guess I may as well take him to Chuck E Cheese soon. If he's going to nickel and dime me it may as well be somewhere I actually like.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Patti, Rick and Brett said…

    I LOVE the vendor machine photo!! Priceless!!

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i wish i could have been there when you all came up. I would have loved to meet Matthew. I love kids!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home