Our Journey to Matthew

~God created you, a beautiful child, you were just delivered to the wrong address.~

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Goodbye Daddy July 3, 2009




Family, friends and Matthew said their final goodbyes to Brian at 10am on Friday July 3, 2009.


Alan and Michael gave moving Eulogies and the chapel was packed. Brian would have considered it a "sellout crowd" and have been humbled and pleased. Matthew and I would like to thank everyone who attended and those that sent well wishes from afar. Please go to http://www.mem.com/ when you have a moment and you can post a message there or look at the photos that were shown during the service.


Love,
Debi & Matthew

1 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Hi Debi,

    I have been reading your blog for a while now and I was so shocked and saddened when I clicked on it today.

    You and Matthew are in my thoughts as you go through this difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss.

    Dawn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home