Our Journey to Matthew

~God created you, a beautiful child, you were just delivered to the wrong address.~

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Happy Halloween!



Superman before and after trick or treating for the first time. Took him about 30 seconds to get the hang of it. I think he charmed the candy out of the neighbors bowls into his bucket in record time. Only went to 12 houses and it was over flowing. It got heavy for him but being Superman he insisted on carrying the full bucket himself.

So....how many licks to the center of a tootsie pop?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great Blog. Keep the good stuff coming. I will get one of my own some day. I have a lot of pictures that I want to share with the rest of the family.

    Chub

     

Post a Comment

<< Home